Israel's Frutarom buys 80 pct of Brazilian ice cream maker SDFLC
* Israeli flavour and fine ingredients company Frutarom Industries said on Sunday it acquired 80 percent of SDFLC Brasil Indústria E Comércio Ltda for 110 million real ($33 million).
Jan 11 Atos :
* Atos signs a major deal to provide digital services to Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
* Acquires Infopartners in Bulgaria to create a global food & beverage competency centre
* It has signed a multi-million euro five-year contract with Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC), one of world's largest bottlers of brands of Coca-Cola company
* Under new contract, Atos will take over development and management of key it applications supporting CCHBC business
* Has acquired 100% of infopartners, a leading provider of specialist SAP services in Bulgaria Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
SYDNEY, June 25 Australia said on Sunday it will push for greater powers to tackle the use of encrypted messaging services used by terrorists and criminals at an upcoming meeting of ministers from the "Five Eyes" intelligence network.