BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 11 Mercialys SA :
* 2016 full-year activity: Excellent performance in a challenging market environment
* fy invoiced rents are up +3.4 pct like-for-like, with +3.5 pct growth excluding indexation, higher than +2 pct target
* 101 million euros ($106.3 million) of asset sales carried out in December 2016 and January 2017
* FY rental revenue is 189.8 million euros versus 169.0 million euros a year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9501 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.