PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 11 Kansas City Southern :
* KCS, Watco, WTC announce Mexico refined energy products terminal to facilitate increased U.S. export of liquid fuels
* Project will include construction of unit train liquid fuels terminal located in WTC Industrial Park in San Luis Potosi
* Joint venture partners will invest approximately U.S. $45 million in project
* Facility will be solely rail served by Kansas City Southern de Mexico (KCSM)
* It is projected terminal project will eventually include storage facility that would provide retail fuels for population of Central Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.