Jan 13 (Reuters) - National Retail Federation
* Holiday retail sales during November and December increased 4 percent over 2015 to $658.3 billion
* December sales were up 0.2 percent seasonally adjusted from November and 3.2 percent unadjusted year-over-year
* Expect e-commerce sales during holiday season to be on par with recent qtrly releases showing 16 percent growth
* "retail industry overall had a solid holiday season"
* economy was clearly stronger in the fall, consumers were more active during holiday season compared to earlier this year Source (bit.ly/2jf8W6q)