1 Min Read
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Bank Of Ireland
* Single Resolution Board, acting as group level resolution authority, and Bank of England, working together within resolution college, have reached a joint decision on group resolution plan for group
* Preferred resolution strategy for group consists of a single point of entry bail-in strategy through a group holding company.
* Group expects to establish a holding company (''holdco'') which would become parent company of group.
* While it is not expected to impact on group's reported CET1 ratios, a holdco structure may adversely impact consolidated group's reported total capital and tier 1 capital ratios
* Impact would depend on timing of a holdco establishment, absolute capital levels and capital structure at time of establishment, and any mitigating actions group may take
* Any impact arising would be eliminated as relevant subordinated debt is redeemed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rachel Armstrong)