BRIEF-Hyvision System signs contract worth 4.0 bln won
* Says it signed a 4.0 billion won contract with a China partner to provide CCM(Compact Camera Module) inspection equipment in Nanchang, China
Feb 3 Techstep ASA :
* Completes private placement
* Has raised 100,000,002 Norwegian crowns ($12.13 million) in gross proceeds
* Price per share in private placement was 5.70 crowns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.2418 Norwegian crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it proposes to change company name to IGis System Co.,LTD from Kyung Bong Co.,LTD
* Says it proposes to change company name to RBK EMD Co., Ltd from Hysonic Co., Ltd.