Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Feb 6 DTE Energy Co -
* Reaffirms its 2017 operating earnings guidance of $5.15-$5.46 per share and long term earnings per share growth target of 5 pct - 7 pct
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $5.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Co and Spectra Energy remain committed to a 4th quarter 2017 in-service date Nexus gas transmission project
* On Feb 3, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission did not issue certificate of public convenience and necessity for Nexus project Source text: [bit.ly/2jTHyXK] Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)