British Land in talks to sell London's 'Cheesegrater'
Feb 28 British Land and joint venture partner Oxford Properties are in advanced talks to sell the "Cheesegrater" skyscraper in London, the company said on Tuesday.
Feb 7 Ageas SA :
* Exceptional items in UK and in Asia impact Q4 2016 result
* Announced that its Q4 2016 result will be negatively impacted by exceptional items totalling 137 million euros ($146.56 million)
* In UK, restructuring cost for announced closure of Glasgow office is 27 million euros
* In Asia, equity impairments amounted to 30 million euros
* Proposed dividend of 2.10 euro per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9348 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
WARSAW, Feb 28 The optimal strategy for Poland's central bank would be keeping rates unchanged for at least 12 more months due to relatively weak investment and low core inflation, rate-setter Eryk Lon told Reuters on Tuesday.
Feb 28 British subprime lender Provident Financial PLC said rising unemployment and inflation in the wake of Britain's decision to leave the European Union is unlikely to have a significant impact in 2017 as it reported a 14 percent rise in full-year pretax profit.