1 Min Read
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Interglobe Aviation Ltd
* Interglobe Aviation Ltd clarifies on news item "BCA's suspends IndiGo's security training license"
* Interglobe Aviation Ltd says most media reports are "exaggerated to quite an extent"
* Interglobe Aviation - "already in contact with BCAS and are confident of demonstrating sufficient compliance to the satisfaction of the BCAS"
* Interglobe Aviation Ltd says " issue pertains only to the aviation security training for a limited period"
* Interglobe Aviation Ltd - hopeful that suspension order pertaining to aviation security training shall stand revoked very soon Source text - (bit.ly/2lesb1e) Further company coverage: