Israel's Frutarom buys 80 pct of Brazilian ice cream maker SDFLC
* Israeli flavour and fine ingredients company Frutarom Industries said on Sunday it acquired 80 percent of SDFLC Brasil Indústria E Comércio Ltda for 110 million real ($33 million).
Feb 7 Grammer AG :
* 19 percent increase in group revenue to 1.69 billion euros ($1.80 billion) in FY
* Despite volatile economic and political environment, Grammer expects further business growth this year, accompanied by moderately higher revenue
* Further improvement in operating EBIT margin to around 5 percent
* Minority shareholder Cascade International Investment GmbH is seeking a change of control in Grammer AG's currently independent governance bodies which could result in noticeable strain on customer relations
* In this case company cannot exclude possibility of potential risks to future customer orders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9375 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
SYDNEY, June 25 Australia said on Sunday it will push for greater powers to tackle the use of encrypted messaging services used by terrorists and criminals at an upcoming meeting of ministers from the "Five Eyes" intelligence network.