Feb 7 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc :
* Says announcing three changes for update on safety
* Says updates include stopping creation of new abusive accounts, bringing forward safer search results, collapsing potentially abusive/low-quality tweets
* Says is "bringing forward safer search results, and collapsing potentially abusive or low-quality tweets"
* Taking steps to identify people who have been permanently suspended and stop them from creating new accounts
* Says working on 'safe search' which removes tweets that have potentially sensitive content, tweets from blocked, muted accounts from search results
* Says "in the days and weeks ahead, we will continue to roll out product changes" Source text: bit.ly/2lfCEJP Further company coverage: