Apple in talks to launch money-transfer service - Recode
April 27 Apple Inc has held talks with payments industry partners about launching a money-transfer service, technology news website Recode reported on Thursday.
Feb 8 Melexis NV:
* Sales were 456.3 million euros ($487.28 million), an increase of 14 pct compared to previous year.
* Net income was 96.3 million euros, 2.38 euros per share, a decrease of 3 pct compared to 99.1 million euros or 2.45 euros per share in 2015.
* To pay out over result of 2016 a total dividend of 2.00 eusos gross per share.
* This amount contains an interim dividend of 1.30 euros per share which was paid in October 2016 and a final dividend of 0.70 euros per share which will be payable after approval of annual shareholders meeting. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9364 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Company, vendor A and covenantor A who is Cheng Ngok Fai entered into spa A