Feb 8 (Reuters) - Trematon Capital Investments Limited :
* Entered into an agreement with tsogo sun holdings in terms of which cml disposed of its 29.64% interest in west coast leisure proprietary limited
* Deal for an aggregate consideration of r190 million
* Transaction was categorised as a category 2 transaction in terms of jse limited (“jse”) listings requirements.
* Proceeds of disposal will be utilised to grow current business operations as well as retain cash reserves
* Entered into a further agreement (“ agreement”) in terms of which it will dispose of two immovable properties
* Deal for an aggregate consideration of r30 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)