BRIEF-Kolen receives patent
* Says it received China patent on March 24, for photographic lens optical system
Feb 8 Orion Oyj:
* Q4 sales 279.9 million euros ($298.18 million) versus 273 million euros seen in Reuters poll
* Q4 EBIT 58.7 million euros (Reuters poll 56.5 million)
* Proposes dividend of 1.35 euro per share and 0.20 euro special dividend per share, in total 1.55 euro per share (Reuters poll: 1.45 euro per share)
* Says net sales of business division turned to growth in 2016 for first time since start of generic competition for Parkinson's franchise
* CEO says "Clear growth in operating profit is explained by growth in net sales and about 22 million euros of total capital gains"
* Sees 2017 net sales at similar level to 2016 and operating profit ex. material capital gains to be at least 280 million euros Source text for Eikon: Link to Reuters poll: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9387 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, March 23 U.S. President Donald Trump warned House Republican lawmakers that he will leave Obamacare in place and move on to tax reform if they do not get behind new healthcare legislation and support it in a vote on Friday.