Feb 8 (Reuters) - Allergan Plc -
* Allergan CEO "We have a good report card for 2016 and a positive outlook for 2017 and beyond"
* Allergan CEO "We are optimistic that the new administration is pro-growth, pro-innovation and against overregulation that could stifle investment & growth"
* Allergan CEO says is pleased to see number of peers are following the Co's lead & becoming vocal about actions they are taking to price products responsibly
* Allergan chief commercial officer says is pleased with performance of viberzi; says "it looks and feels just like linzess"
* Allergan CEO says "We are engaged with the new administrationand certainly the key folks within congress"
* Allergan CEO: "There's no real plan yet for what tax reform will look like nor when it will appear"
* Allergan CEO: "something that could be detrimental or have a negative effect could be a border adjustment"
* Allergan exec says "In August, we will evaluate whether to sell Teva stock"
* Allergan exec says expected U.S. Tax reform does not change co's view on capital deployment, specifically for 2017
* Allergan CEO "i don't think we will see tax reform in 2017"
* Allergan says could see some volume erosion for restatis with some modest price appreciation in 2017 or, the reverse, depending on formulary coverage
* Allergan: in Q4 there were no surprises with restasis, no major swings in wholesaler buying patterns; growth was driven by a solid mix of volume & price
* Allergan CEO: "With respect to capital allocation in 2017, we are not really looking to add another buyback"
* Allergan CEO: "I still think our stock is undervalued"
* Allergan CEO: The focus will be on both accretive & pipeline building transactions in 2017, but will give more weight to accretive deals
* Allergan exec says Co isn't assuming any near-term estrace generic launch, but Allergan is prepared to launch an authorized generic in the event that happens
* Allergan exec says in 2017, allergan is committed to growing expenses lower than sales
* Allergan CEO says is focusing right now on is moving the market from awareness and trial to adoption, in relation to fat-chin reduction injcetion kybella
* Allergan CEO says "we feel very strongly in our intellectual property position" in relation to restasis
* Allergan CEO says even with introduction of oral cgrp's for migraine, "there is a place for botox and it's going to continue to be a growth driver"
* Allergan CEO says a split of the company's consumer business and prescription treatment division is "not on the table" Further company coverage: