Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Feb 8 Ruth's Hospitality Group Inc
* RUTH'S HOSPITALITY GROUP INC- ON FEB 2 CO AND CERTAIN OF ITS UNITS ENTERED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF FEB 2, 2017 - SEC FILING
* RUTH'S HOSPITALITY GROUP INC - CREDIT AGREEMENT REPLACES COMPANY'S $100 MILLION EXISTING CREDIT FACILITY, DATED AS OF FEBRUARY 14, 2012-SEC FILING
* RUTH'S HOSPITALITY GROUP INC- LOANS UNDER CREDIT AGREEMENT MATURE ON FEBRUARY 2, 2022 - SEC FILING
* RUTH'S HOSPITALITY-AGREEMENT PROVIDES $90 MILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY, $5 MILLION SUBFACILITY OF LETTERS OF CREDIT, $5 MILLION SUBFACILITY FOR SWINGLINE LOANS
* THE $90 MILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY MAY BE INCREASED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $150.0 MILLION Source text (bit.ly/2lqJIAe) Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.