REFILE-Slow flow of U.S. tax refunds getting back on track
SAN FRANCISCO, March 1 The flow of income tax refunds to U.S. consumers is getting back on track following a slow start this year that has had some retail chains worried about spending.
Feb 8 Clearwater Paper Corp
* Clearwater Paper says plans to build new tissue machine, related converting equipment for producing private label tissue products
* Clearwater Paper Corp says plans to build new tissue machine at a site adjacent to company's existing facility in Shelby, North Carolina
* Clearwater Paper Corp says estimated cost for project includes approximately $283 million for tissue machine
* Clearwater Paper Corp says projects that construction of new facility will be completed in early 2019 and fully operational in 2020
* Clearwater Paper Corp says company expects to fund project with cash flow from operations and its revolving line of credit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 1 More Wells Fargo & Co customers may have been affected by a scandal over phony accounts than previously believed, the third-largest U.S. lender said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, March 1 California, Illinois and 18 more states have joined a lawsuit filed last year alleging that six companies, including Mylan NV and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, conspired to push up prices of two generic drugs, the Connecticut attorney general's office said on Wednesday.