Feb 9 (Reuters) - Suncorp Group Ltd:
* Expected to deliver an improved second half NIM
* "Life planned margins are expected to remain stable"
* In medium term expects flat cost base in FY17 and FY18
* In medium term expects improving underlying NPAT
* In medium term expects sustainable ROE of at least 10%, which implies an underlying ITR of at least 12%
* "Continues to target a dividend payout of 60% to 80% of cash earnings"
* "Housing loan portfolio is expected to grow in second half" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: