Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
Feb 8 Chinook Energy Inc :
* Chinook energy announces non-core asset disposition and 2017 capital program and guidance
* Chinook Energy Inc sees 2017 average production 4,070 - 4,170 BOE/d
* Chinook Energy Inc- board of directors approved a $40 million capital program for 2017
* Chinook Energy Inc sees FY 2017 exit production 6,000 - 6,150 BOE/D
* Chinook Energy Inc - estimates that its working capital surplus will be $25 million as at March 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.