Feb 9 New Wave Group AB
* Q4 sales amounted to SEK 1,549 million, which was 10 pct higher than last year (SEK 1,405 million).
* Q4 operating profit amounted to SEK 167.0 (108.4) million
* Says board of directors has decided to propose to AGM a dividend of 1.35 (1.00) SEK per share equal to SEK 89.6 million
* Says the investments made in 2014-2016, are still far from their full potential and Craft Teamwear was launched in January 2017
* Says this launch will give additional growth, primarily from 2018
* Says heading towards the launch of Craft footwear For the original story click here: bit.ly/2k5ZYox Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
Bulgaria to conduct food product checks amid quality concerns
SOFIA, May 27 Bulgaria said on Saturday it would conduct checks on different food products of multinational companies sold in the Balkan state and compare them with food sold in richer western European countries, amid concerns over quality.