UPDATE 1-Egypt's Amer paints positive image of currency float
* Amer predicts 30 percent fall in imports bill (Recasts with second tranche of World Bank loan, adds details from interview, quotes, background)
Feb 9 Yueshou Environmental Holdings Ltd
* Yang Zijiang has resigned as chairman of board, an executive director and an authorized representative
* Cui Lei has been appointed as chief executive officer, an executive director
* Liu Jieshan has been appointed as chairman of board and an executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Feb 24 Five U.S. financial services groups on Friday appealed a federal court decision handed down earlier this month that upheld an Obama-era rule designed to avoid conflicts of interests when brokers give retirement advice.
* General Electric - due to anticipated tax benefits and gains, co does not expect total after-tax charges through completion of ge capital exit plan to exceed initial $23 billion estimate