BRIEF-Lippo China Resources says offeror and subscriber entered into an agreement
* Subscriber agreed to sell and offeror agreed to purchase s$15 million in principal amount of T2 CN B
Feb 9 Sparebanken Vest
* Winst approval from Norway's FSA regulator to use advanced IRB approach for calculating regulatory capital requirements for credit risk
* Approval applies to corporate market. For the retail market the bank already has such approval
* The approval is subject to certain conditions relating to the safety margins in the models
* Sparebanken Vest will thus come back with calculations of the level and capital effects in a separate announcement when this is finalized.
* Transitional rules with Basel I floor of 80% is binding on the bank in the current year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
SINGAPORE, April 21 Top shareholders in Singapore telecoms company M1 Ltd have approached potential buyers China Mobile and global private equity firms, among others, to sell their combined majority stake in the firm, sources familiar with the matter said.