Feb 10 (Reuters) - Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited:
* Retail turnover up 14,3 pct to r6,71 billion
* Group turnover up 13,0 pct to r7,32 billion
* Continue to expand our footprint and along with re-opening of our northridge store, we can confirm that 21 new stores will be added in fy18
* Comparable store growth and sales price inflation for period were 9.1 pct and 6.5 pct, respectively.
* Over same period, cj distribution, group’s wholesale segment, increased turnover by 15.2 pct against sales price inflation averaged 4.8 pct. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)