CANADA STOCKS-Futures slip as oil remains on the back foot
May 26 Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Friday as oil prices edged lower, and are set to close at a weekly loss of more than 3 percent.
Feb 10 Mobimo Holding AG:
* FY profit up a substantial 51.9 percent year-on-year from 105.0 million Swiss francs to 159.4 million Swiss francs ($159.05 million)
* FY profit attributable to shareholders excluding revaluation up by 26.5 percent to 99.4 million francs (prior year: 78.6 million francs)
* FY EBIT up by 17.5 percent to 200.3 million francs (prior year: 170.4 million francs)
* FY rental income up by 6.3 percent to 114.7 million francs (prior year: 107.8 million francs)
* FY profit from sale of trading properties and development services up by 330.5 percent to 23.9 million francs (prior year: 5.5 million francs)
* Dividend of 10.00 Swiss francs per share proposed
* Expects to continue to post good operating results in future that will enable company to make attractive dividend distributions to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.0022 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, May 26 Europe's brightening economic prospects are unlikely to insulate regional stocks from any sharp pullback on Wall Street where a wobble last week heightened anxiety about whether a market at record highs is due a correction.