Feb 10 (Reuters) - Mycronic Ab (Publ):
* Q4 order intake reached SEK 518 (838) million
* Q4 net sales reached till SEK 1,016 (621) million
* Q4 EBIT was SEK 405 (251) million
* Q4 dividend proposal to agm of SEK 2.00 (1.50) per share, according to dividend policy.
* Says it is board’s assessment that net sales in 2017 will be at level SEK 2,800 million.
* Says dividend proposal to agm of sek 2.00 (1.50) per share, according to dividend policy.
* Says we intend to double net sales once again while maintaining a good profitability
* Says after the last years’ favorable development, the Board and the corporate management team has decided on new financial goals
* Financial goal, growth: consolidated net sales including acquisitions will reach SEK 5 billion, at the end of the period covered by the business plan, 4 to 7 years
* Financial goal, profitability: EBIT will exceed 15 percent of net sales over a business cycle.
* Unchanged financial goal for capital structure Link to Q4-report: here Further company coverage: