JPMorgan Chase to centralize energy controls for 4,500 branches
NEW YORK, June 28 JPMorgan Chase & Co is shifting control of heating, air-conditioning and lighting in 4,500 of its branches to an operations center hosted in the internet cloud.
Feb 10 Transglobe Energy Corp
* Transglobe energy corporation announces execution of prepayment agreement and marketing contract
* Transglobe energy corp - signing of a us$75 million crude oil prepayment agreement
* Transglobe energy - initial advance under prepayment agreement will be used to refinance 6.00% convertible debentures of co maturing on march 31, 2017
* Transglobe energy corp - agreement between transglobe petroleum international inc. And mercuria energy trading sa of geneva, switzerland
* Transglobe energy - funding arrangement will be available for utilization on fulfillment of certain conditions, which co expects to complete in next 3 weeks
* Transglobe energy corp - also entered into a marketing contract with mercuria to market nine million barrels of tpi's egypt entitlement production
* Funding arrangement has a term of four years, maturing march 31, 2021
* Funding arrangement is revolving with each advance to be satisfied through delivery of crude oil to mercuria Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, June 28 Oil price agency S&P Global Platts, a unit of S&P Global Inc, is proposing to remove restrictions it had placed on Qatari crude in its pricing assessment from July 3, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.