1 Min Read
Feb 10 (Reuters) -
* J.Jill Inc files for IPO of upto $100 million - sec filing
* J.Jill Inc says expect that shares will trade on the new york stock exchange under the symbol "JILL"
* J.Jill Inc says all shares of common stock are being sold by the selling stockholder
* J.Jill Inc says BOFA Merrill Lynch,Morgan Stanley, Jefferies, Deutsche Bank Securities, RBC Capital Markets are among underwriters for the IPO
* J.Jill Inc says UBS Investment Bank,Wells Fargo Securities,Cowen and Co, Macquarie Capital,Suntrust Robinson Humphrey also among underwriters for IPO Source text - bit.ly/2kX2x0m