Feb 13 Ansell Ltd
* Second half is expected to see continued progress against
company's strategic goals
* Eps guidance for full year is maintained at us$1.00 to
us$1.12 excluding costs of portfolio review
* "Forward economic indicators currently suggest some
prospect of improving demand in second half"
* "Declines in revenue currencies, in particular euro, will
create a moderate headwind to earnings per share (eps) from fx
in second half of approximately us1-2c"
* Expect unfavorable cost inflation with approximately a
us4c headwind to eps in h2 compared to h1
* "Plans being developed to offset this impact including
selling price increases, "
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: