Vice Media takes its edgy journalism to the Middle East
DUBAI, March 29 Vice Media is bringing its edgy style of journalism to the Middle East to tap what it believes is an underserved market of young, digital hungry consumers.
Feb 14 Berkshire Hathaway Inc:
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc dissolves share stake in Deere & Co - SEC filing
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc takes share stake of 166.6 million shares in Sirius XM Holdings Inc
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc takes share stake of 43.2 million shares in Southwest Airlines Co
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc ups share stake in United Continental Holdings to 29 million shares from 4.5 million shares
* Berkshire Hathaway more than doubles share stake in American Airlines Group Inc to 45.5 million shares
* Change in holdings are as of Dec 31, 2016 and compared with the previous quarter ended as of Sept 30, 2016 Source text for quarter ended Dec. 31, 2016: (bit.ly/2lHHEam) Source text for quarter ended Sept. 30, 2016: (bit.ly/2fOxkrd)
LONDON, March 29 Banks in Britain have tried to reassure their London staff over possible Brexit disruption, including a shift in jobs to continental Europe, as Prime Minister Theresa May triggered formal EU divorce proceedings on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, March 29 Puerto Rico's benchmark 2035 general obligation bonds traded as low as 60.7 cents in light trading on Wednesday, their lowest price since the $3.5 billion issue was sold in 2014, according to Thomson Reuters data.