BRIEF-Hyvision System signs contract worth 4.0 bln won
* Says it signed a 4.0 billion won contract with a China partner to provide CCM(Compact Camera Module) inspection equipment in Nanchang, China
Feb 15 Wesfarmers Ltd
* hy npat $ 1.577 billion versus $1.39 billion a year ago
* half-year revenue from ordinary activities $34.917 billion versus $33.46 billion
* group continues to remain generally optimistic in its outlook
* strong momentum and strong market positions provide for a positive outlook for banz, KMART and officeworks for second half of financial year.
* Coles will continue to focus on delivering a strong customer proposition to support long-term growth in earnings and returns.
* interim dividend (fully-franked) 103 cents per share
* in short term, margin pressures are expected to persist
* Target's performance in second half is expected to improve relative to prior corresponding period
* full-year result for resources business is expected to benefit from increases in coal prices experienced during first half
* downward pressure on shelf margin in food is expected to continue in second half of financial year
* earnings contribution of coles financial services is expected to decline in second half Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it proposes to change company name to Maeil Holdings Co., Ltd From Maeil Dairies Co., Ltd.
CAIRO, March 25 Egypt has resumed imports of Brazilian meat, the agriculture ministry said on Saturday, two days after it said it was suspending them until the meat was confirmed safe for consumption.