Feb 15 Capitaland Ltd:
* "Outlook for office occupancy and rental is expected to be muted"
* "CapitaLand expects impact of property cooling measures to continue to weigh on residential market"
* "Expects property cooling measures implemented by chinese government to have some impact on residential market going forward"
* "We face an uncertain and unpredictable operating environment and economic headwinds in Singapore and China, our core markets" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RPT-BRIEF-Mikhail Fridman's fund L1 Retail to buy Holland & Barrett for 1.8 billion stg- FT
* Mikhail Fridman's fund lL Retail to buy Holland & Barrett for 1.8 billion stg- FT Source http://on.ft.com/2sQOafR