BRIEF-Anthem files suit against Cigna seeking temporary restraining order to enjoin Cigna from terminating merger agreement
Feb 15 Anthem Inc :
* Anthem files suit against Cigna seeking a temporary restraining order to enjoin Cigna from terminating the merger agreement, specific performance compelling Cigna to comply with the merger agreement and damages
* Anthem inc - reaffirms commitment to Cigna merger
* Anthem inc - "there is still sufficient time and a viable path forward potentially to complete" Cigna merger
* Anthem - "in addition to fact that anthem extended termination date in merger agreement, Cigna does not have a right to terminate merger agreement"
* Anthem inc - pursuing expedited appeal of court's decision, committed to completing merger through appeal or settlement with new leadership at U.S. DoJ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
REFILE-India's Infosys says reassessing long-term goals due to tougher market
Bengaluru, June 24 Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, is re-evaluating its long-term targets because tougher market conditions have made them appear "daunting", the company's chairman said on Saturday.