UPDATE 1-Sika posts 21.8 pct rise in 2016 profit, to propose higher dividend
Feb 24 Speciality chemicals maker Sika on Friday posted a 21.8 percent rise in net profit for 2016 and said it will propose an increased dividend for 2016.
Feb 15 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* U.S. FDA approves siliq (brodalumab) to treat adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis
* U.S. FDA - siliq is marketed by Bridgewater, New Jersey-based Valeant Pharmaceuticals
* U.S. FDA - "suicidal ideation and behavior, including completed suicides, have occurred in patients treated with siliq during clinical trials"
* U.S. FDA - because of the observed risk of suicidal ideation and behavior, the labeling for siliq includes a boxed warning
* FDA - because of observed risk of suicidal ideation, siliq is only available through restricted program under risk evaluation and mitigation strategy Source text: (bit.ly/2l9Da9c) Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 24 Malaysian authorities will sweep the international airport and other locations for radioactive material, the police chief said on Friday, following the murder of Kim Jong Nam in which VX nerve agent, a highly toxic chemical, was used.
Feb 23 Speciality chemicals maker Sika, which remains locked in a bitter takeover battle with France's Saint-Gobain, on Friday posted a 21.8 increase in net profit for 2016.