Feb 9 (Reuters) - Banca Popolare Emilia Romagna (BPER) CEO Alessandro Vandelli tells analyst call:
* Has strong commitment to keep loan writedowns at 400-450 million euros this year
* Reducing the NPL ratio remains a priority for the group, will give targets in a month with new business plan
* Loan writedowns risk being higher only if it decides to quickly reduce NPL ratio but favours gradual reduction
* Expects capital hit from possible CariFerrara acquisition to be "very, very small"
* Targets 2 percent loan growth in 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan Newsroom)