Dec 8 UniCredit says:
* sells 32.8 percent of Bank Pekao to Poland's PZU and PFR
* sells Bank Pekao stake for 123 zlotys per share, equivalent to around 2.4 billion euros at current exchange rates
* sale of Pekao stake to boost Cet 1 ratio by 55 basis points
* plans to sell remaining 7.3 percent stake in Bank Pekao on the market
* also agreed to transfer stakes in several polish companies to PZU and PFR for a total consideration of 634 million zlotys or around 142 million euros Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
REFILE-Chile's new low-cost airline JetSmart plans to sell $1.50 tickets
SANTIAGO, June 22 JetSmart, a low-cost airline set to launch this year in Chile, said on Thursday it will offer one-way tickets for less than $2, as the nation's passenger air market becomes increasingly competitive.