Selloff in materials pull Australia shares down, NZ also fall
Feb 24A selloff in materials stocks knocked Australia's shares on Friday morning, with losses led by mining giants BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto.
Dec 12 UniCredit says:
* ECB has fixed minimum 2017 transitional CET 1 ratio requirement at 8.75 percent
* ECB has fixed minimum transitional Tier 1 ratio requirement at 10.25 percent as of Jan 1
* All capital ratios transitional inclusive of 2.5 percent Pillar 2 Requirement (P2R), 1.25 percent Capital Conservation Buffer (CCB) and 0.50 percent G-SIB buffer. The CCB and G-SIB buffer, as required by CRR and CRD IV, will reach on a fully loaded basis 2.5 percent and 1 percent respectively in 2019
* the lender's transitional CET 1 ratio stood at 11 percent at end-September, while its Tier 1 transitional ratio stood at 11.81 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* By year-end, total capital adequacy ratio (car) was at 15.5 pct with common equity tier 1 (cet-1) ratio at 12.5 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 23 A strong earthquake of magnitude 6.1 struck northern Zambia early on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.