Dec 16 Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena says:
* in case of state intervention classified as "state aid"
the conditions for forced conversion of bonds could be worse
than in voluntary offer
* no certainty that the state will intervene in bank's
* deposits fell by 6 billion euros between Sept. 30 to Dec.
13, of this 2 billion euros since Dec. 4 referendum
* deposits for 2016 could be 3 billion euros below levels
expected in plan
* supplementary prospectus issued also on basis of worsening
of conditions for bank, especially deposit outflows
Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Milan newsroom)