Insurer Hartford to transfer pension liabilities to Prudential
June 26 Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would transfer $1.6 billion, or 29 percent, of its pension liabilities to Prudential Financial Inc.
Dec 16 Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena says:
* in case of state intervention classified as "state aid" the conditions for forced conversion of bonds could be worse than in voluntary offer
* no certainty that the state will intervene in bank's recapitalisation
* deposits fell by 6 billion euros between Sept. 30 to Dec. 13, of this 2 billion euros since Dec. 4 referendum
* deposits for 2016 could be 3 billion euros below levels expected in plan
* supplementary prospectus issued also on basis of worsening of conditions for bank, especially deposit outflows Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
June 26 Best Inc, a Chinese logistics company backed by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, on Monday filed for an initial public offering of American depositary shares to raise up to $750 million.