SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
Trending On Reuters
- Video: Bob Dylan turns 75 on May 24
- Angelina Jolie to teach at London School of Economics on women in conflict
- Kanye West is sued by Hungarian rock star for alleged song theft
- Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse, animation trove up for auction
- Bone fragment of murdered archbishop of Canterbury begins English pilgrimage