KUALA LUMPUR Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on Wednesday named his powerful deputy, Najib Razak, as the country's finance minister.
The post had been held by the prime minister prior to Najib's appointment.
Trending On Reuters
Barack Obama on Friday became the first incumbent U.S. president to visit Hiroshima, site of the world's first atomic bombing, in a gesture Tokyo and Washington hope will showcase their alliance and reinvigorate efforts to rid the world of nuclear arms. Read
- N.Korea threatens retaliation after S.Korean warning shots
- Islamic State drives Syria rebels from near Turkish border
- Syrian refugee finds home among the beards of Budapest
- Bashing Trump not enough for Democrats to win Latino vote, advocates warn
- Iraqis fleeing Mosul to Syria, up to 50,000 anticipated - UNHCR