ROME South Korean Park Ji-sung will become the first Asian to play in the Champions League final after being named in the starting lineup for Manchester United against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Park, 28, scored for United in the second leg of their semi-final victory at Arsenal this month.
Trending On Reuters
German sportswear firm Puma is not worried about the possible imminent retirement of Usain Bolt, the highest profile athlete it sponsors, believing the Jamaican sprinter could be just as valuable off the track. Full Article
- India names Parveen Rana as Rio replacement for 'sabotaged' wrestler Yadav
- Exclusive - Scrutiny on global sport bodies as they decide Russians' Olympic fates
- Juventus sign Higuain for 90 million euros
- Driver may be key to solving Baltusrol at PGA Championship
- New dawn for Olympic tournament, same old controversy