Dec 8 Data from small study of Biogen
* Show gradually increased doses of aducanumab associated
with lower risk of brain swelling, compared with swelling seen
in prior trials using fixed doses of the drug.
* Show experimental Alzheimer's drug signicantly reduces
brain amyloid plaque, compared with placebo.
* Study involved patients with either mild or
* Study shows that slowing of cognitive decline was similar
to decline seen in earlier trials involving fixed drug doses
* Further company coverage:
(Reporting by Ransdell Pierson)