PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 24
May 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 15 Eli Lilly And Co
* CFO says does not see U.S. healthcare reform changes impacting 2017 sales
* Eli Lilly sees potential to launch 20 new drugs between 2014 and 2023
* Eli Lilly says ending development of Fab-PEG Alzheimer's disease drug seen as similar to solanezumab
* Eli Lilly says very interested in adding to core therapeutic areas through deals for pipeline assets
* Eli lilly says early loss of U.S. exclusivity for Alimta in patent case would have significant impact on 2017 outlook Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Bill Berkrot)
DUBAI, May 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.