Trump tells CEOs he plans to bring back millions of jobs
WASHINGTON, Feb 23 President Donald Trump told about two dozen chief executives of major U.S. companies on Thursday he plans to bring many millions of jobs back to the United States.
Dec 15 Eli Lilly And Co
* CFO says does not see U.S. healthcare reform changes impacting 2017 sales
* Eli Lilly sees potential to launch 20 new drugs between 2014 and 2023
* Eli Lilly says ending development of Fab-PEG Alzheimer's disease drug seen as similar to solanezumab
* Eli Lilly says very interested in adding to core therapeutic areas through deals for pipeline assets
* Eli lilly says early loss of U.S. exclusivity for Alimta in patent case would have significant impact on 2017 outlook Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Bill Berkrot)
NEW YORK, Feb 23 Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp has been granted a slightly longer reprieve from export restrictions imposed by the U.S. government as it seeks to resolve a probe of alleged violations of U.S. sanctions on Iran.
VILLAVERDE, Spain, Feb 23 As the only European country where carmaker PSA's production overlaps with that of Opel, Spain could deliver the quick cost savings sought by PSA boss Carlos Tavares to convince investors to back his planned acquisition of the rival brand.