* The BSE index down 0.1 percent and the NSE index
falls 0.06 percent.
* Falls track lower Asian shares as China's official and private
sector manufacturing PMIs confirmed a recovering growth trend,
but failed to convince investors the slowdown was bottoming out.
* Reliance Industries falls 1.4 percent after an
anti-corruption activist accused the energy conglomerate of
hoarding natural gas and pressuring the government into
favourable decisions, although the allegations were denied by
* Wipro shares gain 3 percent after the company said
it will spin off its non-IT businesses into a separate company,
ahead of quarterly earnings due on Friday.
* Auto shares gain ahead of October vehicle sales data. Maruti
Suzuki gains 0.4 percent and Mahindra & Mahindra
is up 0.4 percent