* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fall 0.16
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
is down 0.27 percent.
* Asian shares fall on Monday, tracking a sell-off in global
shares late last week, as investors continued to shed risk ahead
of the closely fought U.S. presidential election and looked past
a strong U.S. jobs data to fragile economic growth worldwide.
* Foreign investors bought 3.82 billion rupees of stocks on
Friday, when the BSE index rose 1.04 percent,
provisional exchange data showed.
* Earnings on Monday: Cipla Ltd, Reliance Power Ltd
, Tech Mahindra Ltd
* Also on watch, India's inter-ministerial panel will hold a
two-day review on coal block allocations to 31 state-run