* The BSE index falls 0.36 percent and the NSE index
is down 0.45 percent.
* ICICI Bank falls 1.4 percent on profit-booking after
gaining 4.1 percent this month as of Wednesday's close, compared
with a 2.5 percent gain in the NSE index.
* Housing Development Finance Corporation also down 1.2 percent,
after hitting its 52-week high of 805.85 rupees on Wednesday.
* However, State Bank of India gains 1.9 percent,
reversing earlier losses of as much as 1.6 percent, ahead of its
quarterly results on Friday.
* Shares in Tata Motors Ltd also gain 4.7 percent,
after the automaker reported that July-September margins at its
key Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary improved.