* India's benchmark BSE index gains 0.7 percent while
NSE stock index is also up 0.7 percent.
* A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by
value-buying and on higher regional shares.
* Infosys Ltd is up 1.4 percent after slumping 3.8
percent so far this week as of Wednesday's close,
underperforming a 1.2 percent fall in the NSE during the same
* However, traders are worried as foreign institutional
investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion
rupees ($142.70 million) in the previous two sessions, as per
exchange and regulatory data.
* Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion
rupees ($116.98 million) on Wednesday.