Reuters logo
BRIEF-Medigen Vaccine Biologics to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment
March 16, 2017 / 4:28 AM / 6 months ago

BRIEF-Medigen Vaccine Biologics to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment

March 16 (Reuters) - Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp :

* Says it will issue 14 million new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$25 to T$35 per share for operating funds enrichment

* Says 12.5 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company’s employees, remaining 87.5 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/XOch8c

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below