* The BSE index falls 0.4 percent, while the NSE index
is down 0.4 percent.
* Infosys falls 1.5 percent, retreating after gaining
2.7 percent over the previous two sessions.
* Traders attribute the falls to Infosy's out-performance this
month - down 0.2 percent versus a 0.9 percent fall in the NSE
index - despite concerns about its outlook.
* However, some auto stocks gain on expectations of improving
sales during the festival season: Mahindra & Mahindra
rises 2.4 percent.
* Traders are also cautious ahead of the winter parliament
session, which starts on Thursday.