* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange rise 0.38
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
is up 0.16 percent.
* Asian shares rise on Monday on the hope Greece can avoid a
near-term bankruptcy with euro-zone finance ministers meeting
later in the day, but a regional Spanish vote favouring
separatist parties clouds Madrid's push for fiscal austerity.
* Foreign investors bought 3.66 billion rupees, while domestic
institutions sold 1.84 billion rupees of stocks on Friday when
the BSE index fell 0.06 percent.
* Indian shares are expected to remain volatile as investors
watch the winter session of parliament, which is expected to
test the government's will to pass key reforms, including for
the pension and insurance sectors.
* Also on watch, the government's holding of all-party meeting
to break a deadlock over the opposition demand for a
debate-and-vote on the new retail policy.