* The BSE index up 0.22 percent and the NSE index
gains 0.11 percent.
* Domestic shares track Asian markets that gained on hopes that
Greece can avoid a near-term bankruptcy, with the focus on a
euro zone finance ministers' meeting later in the day.
* Investors are hoping that the all-party meeting the government
holds will break the logjam in parliament.
* Leading the gains, Infosys up 0.85 percent and
Larsen & Toubro rises 0.8 percent.
* Shares in Jet Airways rise 11.44 percent on reports
of a stake sale to Etihad Airways.
* Other airliners that gained: Spice Jet up 7.76
percent, Kingfisher gains 1.46 percent.